Information is substatial in life. The more information you have the better equipt you are to make decisions, whether they are small or large. I hope my Blog helps you make the right decisions with your Real Estate needs!
Simplifying the Market™
- According to the US Census Bureau, “millennials” are defined as 18-36-year-olds.
- According to NAR’s latest Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers, the median age of all first-time home buyers is 32.
- More and more “old millennials” (25-36) are realizing that homeownership is within their grasp now!
- If you are thinking of buying a home, you may not know where to start.
- Here is a simple list of 10 steps that you will go through to purchase a home.
- Make sure to ask your agent for details about each step and what else may be required in your area!
- Jessica Andrews
- Janathan Walton
- Joseph Morris
- Cyndi Polya
- David Ferriera
- Daniel Cox
- Kaya A.